Its always a good idea to take the time to test your knowledge to find out where you are with financial education and what you still need to learn.
- Rich Dad Financial IQ Quiz
I’m pretty sure Robert first coined the term Financial IQ
- MSN – Can You Manage Your Finances?
Offers some good insight on budgeting
- Bills.com Quiz – Credit, Debt, Budget, Wealth, Life Plan and Resources
I liked the structure of this, gave me some ideas of areas to focus on including an insurance review, and getting our will notarized. I scored an 81% B on this quiz.
- Money Saving Expert
15 to 20 minute quiz assesses your saving skills compared to others (UK based however)
- Rutgers Financial Fitness Quiz
Looks at financial management, saving, investing and yes, impulse shopping habits
- ProProfs Financial Literacy Quiz
You lost me at CPF and zakatable. I have a lot to learn.
I plan to continue adding to this list.
What other quizes have you tried and found useful?